Enter a positive value to generate parallel offsets inside the shape or a negative value to generate offsets outside the shape.
To add automatic offset borders after the fill
1. Select the Compound Chenille object.
2. Right-click the Compound Chenille icon.
The Effects > Compound Chenille tab opens
3. Select the Compound Chenille checkbox.
4. Decide how many offset boundaries to generate after the shape is filled.
Select a stitch type for each of the offsets, Offset 4, 5and 6 from the dropdown lists.
! Chain: offset stitched in Chain.
! Moss: offset stitched in Moss.
! None: no offset.
The first offset is usually stitched with Chain and the others with Moss.
5. For each of the offsets, select an offset distance.
6. For each of the offsets, select a needle height for each of the offsets.
7. Click OK.